Do you feel like needing to change your photos into work of art? FotoSketcher
is the tool can match your requirements. Designed by David THOIRON, it allows converting an image into grey scale sketches or drawings.
- Predefined effects: preference always depends on each individual. In fact, users can choose among pencil sketch effects, ink drawing, watercolor, painting or pastel effects. To do this, you just have to download the photo in the software, follow the instructions and voila.
- Quality: the picture quality is amazing because even the original photo will be improved by the software. Sharpness, brightness, contrast and saturation are of high quality. There is nothing to worry about since results are worthy of Picasso.
- Customization: you can also customize the transformed images, add borders or frames (with customizable sizes), and change the contrast to give it a black and white effect. You can even bring your signature on the board.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 16 MB
- Processor: Pentium III 500 MHz
- The software is free and easy to use.
- It does not require much space on the hard disk.
- The application is available only in English and French.
- Options are quite limited.
- Waiting for the image processing is taking much time.
FotoSketcher is also available on Portable
Latest update on Thursday April 4, 2013 04:30:19 PM