Daemon tools Lite
allows you to create virtual drives so that you can emulate CDs and DVDs for quick access. It is an advanced and reliable application for Windows.
- Installation: Its installation does not take time. When installing, you must pay attention because not only the installer try to copy several unnecessary files such as a toolbar but it also change the homepage and search engines of your web browser. Once installed, you see its icon on the system tray to allow you to have quick access to the main tool of the program and the configuration menu. All you need to do is to locate your image and mount it as a virtual drive.
- Emulation: With the lite version, you can create up to 4 virtual drives, which is perfect for home users. Moreover, it is compatible with CD and DVD Rom drives and can load any image even if Securom, Safedisc or Laselock protection is used.
- Formats: I is compatible with several formats like *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz.
- Commands: Apart from creating *.iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of your CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, it can also compress your images, protect them with password and manage your image collection.
- CPU: 500MHz
- RAM: 256 Mhz
- Free hard disk drive: 30 MB
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Light and sable
- Low resource requirements
- Simple interface
- Free for home users
- It comes with adware
- Only 4 virtual drive can be created
Latest update on Friday September 14, 2012 01:41:29 AM