Since computers had become a general public available tool, our daily life has been being improved continuously. For illustration purpose, we can mention Windows Reboot
conception; a program allowing you to save time and energy.
- Scheduler: those time where you have to stand up from your bed to shut down your computer after watching a movie are gone. Now, with Windows Reboot, you can plan when your computer should close up. It is pretty simple since all you have to do is to indicate the date, the time or a countdown after which automatic shutting down will be launched.
- Security: this will, in no way, threaten your system security since Windows Reboot includes a feature which will automatically close running programs in your session. Thanks to that, your data will be saved safely without losses.
- Optimize: a part from shut down, Windows Reboot also provides you the ability to schedule other similar tasks in your PC such as reboot, standby, switch to another account and more. The basic principle remains the same: you enter date or an amount of time and the operation will be executed at the stated time.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Required drive space: 159 KB
- Windows Reboot downloading and use are entirely free.
- It is a standalone program.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday January 10, 2013 12:44:31 AM