Kantaris Media Player
is a multimedia player supporting all codecs to read any audio and video file formats.
- Supported formats: it is a multi-format player and users have the ability to read MPEG, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, DIVX, XVID and DVD formats. Concerning audio files, it supports OGG, WMA, MP3 and CD audio file formats.
- Subtitles: Kantaris Media Player can search for subtitles on the Internet. It can download them from a database and sync them automatically with a video being played.
- Archives: it happens that we have to add videos or music in archive files to win more space disk. Kantaris Media Player is capable of playing files without decompressing them. It supports RAR and ZIP files.
- Online listening: this well-known player is integrated with a little search engine allowing users to find their favorite songs on the Internet. Once the file is found, the application can play them directly.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 512MB
- Hard disk space required: 17MB
- Internet connection
- It is downloadable free of charge.
- The interface is easy to handle.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday December 20, 2013 02:00:29 AM