There are currently lots of tools allowing you to convert multimedia files. Among them Ultra Video Converter
is a software especially designed to convert video files into other formats.
- Conversion: Ultra Video Converter's main function is to convert video files to other formats. Nothing easier in the process; simply import the files into the interface, set the destination format, specify the location of the converted files and click the “Convert” button. In addition, the application supports batch conversion of files.
- Supported formats: with this software, you can convert any video since it supports many formats including 3GP, M4V, QT, MOV, DivX, XviD, DAT, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, MPEG, PM4, AVI and much more.
- Encoder: apart from the converter role, Ultra Video Converter is also able to encode your video files, giving you the ability to create video DVDs for example.
- Interface: what is interesting with this tool is that it has a graphical interface that facilitates its use. With the tools gathered together in a single window, its handling is very quick and easy.
- Operating systems: Windows 98/Windows ME/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7.
- RAM: 128MB.
- Processor: Pentium 300MHz or better.
- Required disk space: 50MB.
- It is downloadable free of charge.
Latest update on Monday March 18, 2013 01:34:59 AM