DVDVideoSoft Free Studio
is a program conceived for converting video files to be compatible with iPod, PSP, BlackBerry or other devices. Some functions such as a DVD burner and a CD audio extractor are available.
- Conversion: DVDVideoSoft Free Studio enables the encoding of video files to other formats that are compatible with the most popular devices and media players. It can also convert audio files from one format into another.
- Burn and extract: this program is able to burn data (from the hard drives) onto DVD or CDs. Apart from that, a function also helps to extract the content of the media. Extracted audio can be saved in the users' preferred format.
- Uploading and downloading: uploading a video on YouTube is facilitated thanks to a function dedicated to that. It also makes it possible to transfer and save video files from the Web to a location on the computer system.
- Editing: basic tools for audio and video editing are available on DVDVideoSoft Free Studio. There are functions for trimming, cutting and joining them. The user just needs to import the file to the program to start the process.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent
- RAM: 512MB
- Hard disk: 70MB
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2. SP2
- Internet connection
- DVDVideoSoft Free Studio is a rich-featured program.
- It is simple to handle.
- The user has to be careful when ticking on some boxes during the installation.
Latest update on Thursday December 4, 2014 04:50:32 AM