is an emulator that turns any joystick input to keyboard. Setting up is easy thanks to the simple interface it offers. It was developed by Ryo Ohkubo.
- Configuration: via the main interface of this emulator, users can easily assign the buttons he wants to connect to the keyboard. He can add as several buttons as he needs and this depending on the number of buttons on the joystick.
- Mouse: another interesting function is its giving users the ability to configure JoyToKey so that the joystick can be used as a mouse. All possible actions by this little device can be performed via the joystick.
- Getting started: JoyToKey is an effective tool in a way that users can perform PowerPoint presentations and even browse media collection. We can say that transformation facilitates browsing in a video game menus.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 512 MB
- JoyToKey is a program that can be downloaded and used for free.
- The interface has been designed especially to ease its handling.
- This emulator is lightweight and does not slow the PC.
- It can be easily installed and uninstalled.
Latest update on Monday October 13, 2014 09:26:37 AM