Giving you the transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of Voice over IP, this is an Internet connection utility via SIP protocol. This application designed by CounterPath Solutions is called X-Lite
- Interface: this version offers a more user-friendly interface. Indeed, it allows a contact-centric user experience with which is the convenience of pop-out dialpad. Via this interface, you can also handle X-Lite’s main functions and start conversation.
- EyeBeam: designed to enhance the multimedia communication in Voice over IP, X-Lite is integrated with some of EyeBeam’s features. This tool is convenient for consumer and SOHO users. It can manage calls, video and audio calls as well as instant messaging exchanges.
- Bria: concerning this one, just like EyeBeam functions, it can replace and complement users to make VoIP and Video calls over IP. It is specifically designed for enterprise and business users. Once again, it confirms that X-Lite is convenient for both personal and professional use.
- Downloads: X-Lite also helps to download multimedia files whether it is an audio or a video file. The download is swift allowing users to share files with contacts and friends. Once downloaded, you can also read them with the software.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, Microsoft Windows Vista, 32-bits and 64-bits arch, Microsoft Windows 7, Mac OS 10.5 or above
- RAM: at least 1MB
- Hard Disk Drive: at least 50MB
- Processor: Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or equivalent
- Sound adapter: Full-duplex, 16-bit or use USB Headset
- IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless)
- Constant Internet connection
- X-Lite is a powerful proprietary freeware VoIP soft phone.
- It offers a comprehensive contact list.
Latest update on Monday December 10, 2012 06:40:56 AM