Color7 Video Converter
is a video conversion tool that supports the most common and popular file formats. Its features also enable to perform other editing actions.
- Conversion: one of its main features is that it can carry out the conversion of several file formats (to and from). Color7 Video Converter supports AVI (DivX, XviD, etc.), MPEG 1,2 and 4, QuickTime, Real Video, WMV and DVD, SVCD, VCD.
- Customization: Color7 Video Converter gives its users the ability to change the video screen size, the frame rate, the audio and video bit rate. You can change the setting at any time.
- Burning: the application can burn videos on VCD/DVD/SVCD: it can create DVD movie from video files, regardless the file format. After that, you can use it for viewing on a DVD player with friends or family.
- Video player: Color7 Video Converter can edit, control and play videos directly from the hard drive, DV cameras, analog cameras, Webcams, VCR or an online video streams.
- Audio extraction: from the video that is being edited, Color7 Video Converter can extract audio tracks from videos and save them in the file format of your choice.
- Operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- RAM: 64 MB.
- Processor: Pentium 233 MHz.
- Required disk space: 50M.
- Color7 Video Converter produces a good quality video.
- Easy to use and graphical user interface.
- It is a shareware version that expires after 30 days of use.
- It can encode only the first 5 minutes of each file.
Latest update on Thursday February 28, 2013 02:24:16 AM