Often distributed in the .swf file format, Flash animations are animated films which are created by using Adobe Flash or animation software. SWiSH Max4
is one of these tools. With this tool, you can easily create interactive flash animations and banners.
- Effects and components: packed with numbers of multimedia components and effects, SWiSH Max4 also offers 40 pre-configured filters. In all, the application offers 380 built-in multimedia effects with text, images, videos, graphics and sounds. It authorizes drag and drop option for the creation.
- Editing tools: as an editing tool, the application is integrated with several drawing tools such as Line, Pencil, Pen, Text, Ellipse/Circle, Rectangle/Square, Perspective and AutoShapes. SWiSH Max4 also offers grids, guide, and alignment tools to easily make the positioning your movies elements.
- Scripting: this feature allows users to enter scripts directly through the menu interface. For this latest version, the editor fixes some errors and a print selection for the scripts. SWiSH Max4 is also integrated with syntax coloring, and external scripts files.
- Import and export: sharing your creation with other people is also possible. Users are allowed to import sounds, videos, text files to the format of your choice: txt, bmp, dib, gif, jpg, if, jpeg, png, wmf, emf, swf, exe (Flash Projector), wav and mp3. Users are also allowed to export their SWF movies complete with AVI movies, HTML PNG images, GIF animations and Flash Projectors.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista
- RAM: 256Mo
- Processor: Pentium P4 1GHz
- Screen resolution: 800X600 with 256 colors
- SWiSH Max4 is practical to create flash animations, banners for your website and blog.
- User-friendly interface.
Latest update on Monday December 17, 2012 01:18:26 AM