is a practical and easy to use program to find and retrieve files from newsgroups. Researches are performed on more than 844 newsgroups simultaneously.
- Search: NewZFinder is a program that acts as a search engine, but only for NZB file types (files for Usenet Newsgroup). This software looks for these binary file types by browsing all available online Usenet. For this, it uses an indexing engine to have the most accurate result through all existing newsgroups.
- Customizable filter: with NewZFinder, the search can be customized. For example, it is possible to specify a precise size of files to search, the maximum retention time and to see only the complete archives and more.
- Quick process: when searching, ads that slow down the connection are automatically blocked. Then, there is a faster rate, giving a 2500 search results that only take up just a few seconds.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Hard disk space required: 4MB.
- It is available for free with and intuitive and simple interface.
- Automatic update.
- NFO and PAR2 files can be detected.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Tuesday February 11, 2014 02:12:51 AM