Microsoft Publisher is a part of Microsoft Office productivity suite. It is an editor and layout tool for creating leaflets, postcards, newsletters, e-mail newsletters, greeting cards, etc.
This is NOT FREE software. You will need to buy a key to unlock it.
- Use: Publisher 2010 provides all necessary features for creating easily and in a professional way publications and marketing materials. To avoid starting from scratch, it includes templates from which you can select a template and customize it to meet your needs. For this, it is possible to insert advertisements, calendars, sidebars, etc.
- Images: With this software, it is easy to insert or replace images without changing the appearance and the layout of your publication. To enhance your images, you can adjust sharpness, brightness and so on, change your image shapes.
- Text: To get a perfect typography, Publisher offers you many OpenType fonts such as stylistic sets, stylistic alternates, true small caps, ligatures, etc. But if none of them suits your need, you can use other companies’ OpenType fonts.
- Supported formats: This software can open the following formats: PUB, TXT, MHT, HTML, RTF, DOC, DOX, WPD, WPS. Once your work is finished, you can save it as PUB, TXT, GIF, JPG, BMP, DOC, DOCX, WMF, PS, XPS, HTML, MHT, PDF.
- CPU: 500 MHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB
- Free disk space: 1.5 GB
- Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Terminal Server.
- Professional results.
- Several formats are available when exporting your work.
- Advanced features.
- Not compatible with InDesign and QuarkXpress files.
- Download does NOT have a product key. You will need to buy that from Microsoft.