Kies 2.6 supported models: Select devices launched before September 2013.
With this tool, you can Transfer files, synchronize them, etc. Samsung Kies
is a software for Samsung mobile phones.
- Data backup: this application allows its users to create backup of data. In fact, it is copying data files physically to a removable storage device so that the data can be stored in another location to better protect them and recover them if needed.
- File exchange: by using Samsung Kies, users can exchange some multimedia files between the Windows or Mac PC and a Samsung mobile device. This can be extremely practical if you want to copy some mobile files from your computer.
- Synchronization: it syncs contacts with those of Google, Yahoo or Outlook. For that, you can create your own favorite music playlist and Sync them with your mobile. Apart from that, Samsung Kies also lets you synchronize photos, music and videos. There is a link to the Samsung Apps store where you will discover numbers of tools for your mobile.
- Update notification: when connected, the application notifies its users automatically of new firmware version. You can improve your version with a newer one easily.
- Multimedia management: also having a feature of multimedia management, its users can display images as thumbnails, playback of audio files, manage photo albums, visualize video, creating slide shows, etc.
- Supported devices: here are some of them: Samsung Wave, Samsung Jet Ultra Edition, Samsung Galaxy Portal, Samsung Omnia Lite, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Omnia Pro B7320, Samsung Omnia Pro B7330, Samsung Omnia Pro B7610, Samsung Omnia II...
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS
- RAM: 1GB / 512Mb free
- Hard Disk Drive: at least 500MB for Windows and at least 100MB for Mac OS
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.8 GHz processor or higher. (intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz recommended)
- Screen resolution: 1024 X 768 (600), 32 bit or above
- Net Framework 3.5 SP1.
- Windows Media Player 10 or later.
- ActiveSync (Windows XP), Device Center (Windows Vista)
- DirectX 9.0C
- The application is easy to use with several attracting features.
- Intuitive and graphical interface.
Latest update on Sunday July 27, 2014 07:45:47 AM