Need photos for your passport? No problem, with Passport Photo
, you can create and print professional quality passport size pictures in a matter of minutes.
- Photo editing: all users have to do is to select the image they want for their passport. Then, edit the image. Before starting the printing, users are allowed to adjust the size, rotate and crop it according to their needs.
- Templates: as for the size of the passport photo, you have the choice among US, Canadian, standard or custom passport photo. You just have to select which one you like and Passport Photo will do the rest.
- Arranging: once the picture edited, Passport Photo will manage to arrange them using your printer or at a shop. For printing in a shop, do not forget to require printing without any border of frame.
- Printing: concerning the printing, you just have to click on “Print now” or “Save print file” and Passport Photo will do the rest for you. If you choose to print in a shop, you will get a JPEG file with tiled passport photos.
- Child ID cards: this free feature does not require any activation or registration. All you have to do is to upload your child’s picture and create the ID cards for them. The ID card includes the child and their parents’ pictures and any information you choose to include.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- RAM: 64MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 10MB
- Passport Photo is practical for the creation of passport photos.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- It is affordable.
Latest update on Friday January 11, 2013 01:34:35 AM