Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery
is a program to create photo galleries in 3D. It includes sharing and publishing options.
- Creation: only 3 steps are required to create flash galleries. Users have to import photos to submit to the gallery, choose a template from those proposed in the program and add background music. Audio tracks on the hard disk can be used for this purpose.
- Customization: improving the rendering is optimized by photo editing options included in Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery. Then, the user will be able to crop pictures, add text or apply special effects. It is also possible to cut the selected audio before adding it to the creation track.
- 3D templates: templates come with a layout, a transition effect between pictures and background. In case the user is not satisfied with the work, he can always add simple effects to insert changes.
- Publishing and sharing services: Aneesoft 3D Flash Gallery systematically generates an HTML file and a SWF flash file for each created gallery. This is done in order to facilitate sharing on the Web. To share works, clicking on the appropriate button is available via the interface.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM.
- Disk space: 20 MB
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz.
- Intuitive and ergonomic interface.
- No flash knowledge required.
- This is valid for 30 days.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Wednesday January 22, 2014 11:34:25 PM