USB drives are the most practical tools for carrying data. But they have to be protected to avoid problems. USB Flash Tools
can help you manage data in your USB drive.
- Backup: USB Flash Tools helps you to save your files that are stored in USB stick to create backup. In addition, it is able to restore data that have already been deleted.
- Creating images: to better protect your data, USB Flash Tools enables its users to create image. And this is done to directly within the USB key.
- Delete permanently: you may need to delete some files or folders permanently; this can be done easily with USB Flash Tools. For that, all you need is to click on the appropriate button and they won't be recovered any longer.
- Key detection: sometimes, USB keys do not display their real storage capacity. This is not a problem with USB Flash Tools since it is to display it automatically on its interface.
- Customizing: thanks to this tool, users can customize the copy of their data. But this action is destined for advanced computer users.
- Operating Systems: Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 256 MB
- The software is easy to use and downloadable free of charge.
- Its interface is facilitating its handling.
Latest update on Friday December 6, 2013 02:08:37 AM