Sport enthusiasts dedicate their time to sports events. Kinovea
is a program for viewing and analyzing techniques of adversaries. You can view the video and study techniques through it.
- Visualization of sports video sequences: mastering sports’ techniques requires real observation of all methods. Kinovea is a tool designed to visualize the various sports techniques thanks to your video. It works like a video player, that is to say, it can read, pause, playback, slow down every action during a competition or a game.
- Two mode videos: what is interesting is that the program is that it includes a feature called “Two mode videos”. Indeed, this mode gives users the ability to compare two video sequences in order to draw instructive conclusions thereafter.
- Ease of use: Kinovea is easy to master and all actions and processes are made simple and understandable thanks to its interface. Thus, everybody can use this program to perfect his techniques in sport.
- Multilingual: the application is available in several languages. Here are some of these languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Polish, Finnish, Norwegian, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Lithuanian and Swedish.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Required disk space: 13 MB.
- RAM: 256MB.
- Processor: 1GHz.
- Screen resolution: 1024x600 pixels.
- Kinovea is 100% downloadable for free.
- It is compatible with all Windows versions.
- This is the final version and the more efficient.
- It is limited to the broadcast sports video.
Latest update on Monday February 18, 2013 01:44:47 AM