also known as PhotoMix Collage
is a graphics tool for creating digital collages and scrapbooking layouts as well as calendars. It gathers an extensive list of collage templates that can be selected with simple clicks of the mouse.
- Compositions: PhotoMix Collage gathers different kinds of composition to create the collage. For that, the user is free to select one of them, adjust the size of the boxes if needed be and then, add (with simple drag and drop) images to the composition.
- Resizing: once pictures are dragged to the composition, several buttons will instantly appear on them. These buttons enables to change the zoom the picture (in and out), do and undo and adjust the size of the image.
- Frames and borders: apart from resizing, PhotoMix Collage also enables to add frames and borders to the image in question. This program leaves the user spoilt with choices concerning the number of frames available in its database.
- Add text and save the project: users are given freedom to add texts to scrapbooks. It is possible to change and select the font size and color. Once all these steps are achieved, it is possible to save the collage in the desired image formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, EMF, etc.).
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Processor: Pentium II class
- RAM: 128MB
- Hard disk: 10MB
- PhotoMix Collage is full-featured.
- It offers a plain and intuitive interface.
- Saving and printing options are disabled for this shareware version.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Monday June 23, 2014 01:58:47 AM