Being an add-on for instant messaging clients, Iminent
is compatible with Yahoo mail, AOL, MSN, Google mail and much more clients. It allows you to personalize your web pages via emoticons, text effects, cool games, etc.
- Emoticons and BigEmos: the application enables to create emoticons and big emoticons. It offers more than 140 emoticons that are showing babiesí pictures, cartoon, bear, spiderman, etc. As for the Big emoticons (hey/bye, love/kiss, jokes, moods, other, sexy, flags, etc.), they are about 160 in numbers.
- Winks and Avatars: Iminent allows to add winks and audio winks (20sound winks) to your conversation with your friends on Facebook or Yahoo. You can also have your own avatar (Reality Babies, Manga Fighter Avatar, Romantic Girl Avatar, etc.).
- Text effects and symbols: while exchanging instant messages with your friends, you can inject creativity to the text like making the words moving or customize letters to have different colors. As for the symbols, Iminent has the best collection of Unicodes to insert to your messages.
- Safety and security: Iminent will never ask for your account password or personal data. It is free of viruses, malware or spyware. The editor guarantees a clean and safe piece of software.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Vista with at least Service Pack 2
- RAM: at least 512 MB RAM.
- Flash Player 10 or higher
- .NET Framework 2.0; it will be installed in case you donít already have it.
- Messenger version 8.1 or 9.0 (recommended) OR AIM version 6.0.
- Iminent is entirely secure and downloadable for free.
- It can personalize at most your chat experience.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Wednesday February 13, 2013 12:15:53 AM