Designed by Patrice Terrier – zap solution, PhotoComposer
is an application enabling users to create artistic composition with any type of picture. It offers a compendium of options that can be found below.
- Image editing: so as to compose two images in one, you first have to edit the two pictures. For that, PhotoComposer’s users can select the variable opacity, rotate image and text (full 360°range), pan and zoom and other options.
- Mixing: once you have the two picture, you can then, mix image and text. Moreover, you can also use the “Clone” icon to duplicate an image or a text to your second image. The result is astonishing as you can see from the picture above.
- Supported formats: concerning supported graphic formats, you can count on bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif and tiff to make the image composing faultless. PhotoComposer is powered by the renowned GDImage.
- Control panel commands: to facilitate and quicken designing process, PhotoComposer enables you to use several commands to access to some features. For instance you can use Tex edit, Flip horizontally, Flip vertically, Rotate 90°, Top (of the z-order), Up (of the z-order), Down (of the z-order), Bottom, Clone, Delete, etc
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- PhotoComposer is easy to use with and intuitive interface.
- Your work cannot be retrieved for this trial version.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday July 4, 2013 06:44:17 AM