Magix 3d Maker
is especially conceived by Magix to contribute to the creation of 3D animated objects.
- Importation and exportation: Magix 3d Maker user is allowed to import texts, objects or images that the program will then transform in 3D animations. Once the creation performed, it is possible to export it to an image format or animated video.
- Customization: it is possible for the user to insert images or titles that he has previously selected in the depiction. Each shape can be edited from pre-established tools in the program.
- Creation: an option focussed on text processing and Magix 3d Maker integrated presentation makes the operation simple. Screensavers and icons can even be created.
- Predefined styles: more than 700 ready-to-use templates can be found in the program database. The user can exploit them to create personalized animations by editing and adding original touch to them.
- Supported formats: Magix 3d Maker particularity remains at the fact that it manages a large number of image formats and popular videos such as JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, ICO, CUR, AVI, SWF and CFX.
- Its simple interface makes it easy to use.
Latest update on Monday December 30, 2013 10:58:50 PM