Whether for describing the characteristics of a given population, to compare two groups or to study the correlation between two events, SPSS
or Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
can be the ideal tool. It is a statistical tool used by thousands of professionals.
- Statistical analysis: Statistical Package for the Social Sciences can perform basic statistic functions such as descriptive statistics to determine the variance, frequency, etc. For more advanced feature, there are also functions for analytic statistics, Bivariate statistics, predictions for numerical outcomes and prediction for identifying groups.
- Data management: to simplify data processing, SPSS allows you to rearrange your data. You can rename data and edit groups several times as required. In fact, there are only two types of data that are numbers and strings (text). After that, Statistical Package for the Social Sciences processes the data sequentially.
- Export: after treatment, you can export the results you have achieved, i.e the tables or graphs in other programs such as Microsoft Word. The interpretation depends on the level of knowledge of the user. In addition, with Statistical Package for the Social Sciences files will be saved in. Spo.
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows XP.
- Hard disk space: 59Mo.
- Statistical Package for the Social Sciences is easy to use.
- It expires after some days of use.
Latest update on Monday October 28, 2013 10:18:00 AM