With the installation of Microsoft Outlook Connector
on your PC, you will have the opportunity to access to Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free.
- Message management: In fact, this software allows you to read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages. It can also manage all you contacts in your Live Mail Contacts. Junk e-mail messages can be blocked and the management of multiple e-mail accounts in one place is also an option.
- Additional features: The users can profit from these features: (these are paid featured): in fact, they can share, synchronize and manage calendar in Hotmail from Outlook. It can also have access to your tasks and notes.
- Security: Already well-known for its fame among Outlook users, one of all its best features is its ability to filter spam in Outlook. This is available and active for incoming mail from the Live Services.
- Operating system : Windows Vista; Windows XP
- Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Internet access via dial-up or broadband (provided separately); local or long-distance charges may apply
- For Calendar Tasks and Notes Functionality
- Direct access to Windows Live Hotmail from Outlook
- Perfect synchronization with Hotmail
- Anti-spam filter
- Easy to install and can collect all your mails in one mailbox.
- Some paid additional features
- Calendar, tasks and notes synchronization are not available on all services
Latest update on Tuesday December 11, 2012 02:17:07 AM