Managing an Internet Café is never easy since we have to manage each machine to determine the amount each customer has to pay. Cybera Client
is a tool specially designed to better help you in this task.
- Management: it is worth to note that Cybera Client cannot function without a Cybera server. And thanks to that, the administrator user will have access to all computers in the same network.
- Block workstation: thanks to this tool, users can lock the taskbar and hide all icons and even the whole workstation of a given computer in its network. This is quite practical if the user is using a forbidden access. The administrator can also broadcast the server's screen if needed.
- Ultra efficient: Cybera Client is one of the most used to manage Cyber Café effectively. Indeed, once the client disconnects, the server has the ability to know the exact amount that the customer has to pay. In addition, if the user has forgotten to log out, the server can do.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Win XP, Win Vista.
- RAM: 256 Mb.
- Required disk space: 5 MB
- Cybera Client can be downloaded for free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Tuesday September 16, 2014 04:45:40 AM