There is nothing more annoying than seeing people copy our original texts. Team Viper developed Viper
to detect any similarity between your documents and others posted on the Internet. It is a plagiarism checker.
- User Interface: the plagiarism checker has been designed in order to detect the maximum of plagiarism in the shortest time possible. To this end, you just simply put the item or text to check in their respective fields and the application will take care to find copies of your document online.
- Search mode: Viper has a large database composed of 10 billion online sources.) This will help users searching for all documents on the Internet that are similar to yours.
- Showing results: once the analysis finished, Viper will give you details of its verdict. Depending on your preference, results can be sorted by importance, for example. You will be able to see on your screen the list of Internet addresses that copied your article.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Viper is regularly updated to promote a complete and accurate result.
- It is easy to handle.
- It offers a side-by-side highlighted comparison.
- It is not available in other languages.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday October 11, 2013 04:07:27 AM