Capture only a portion of the screen! That sounds interesting! Snippy
is a free screen capture that allows you to capture an area that you are going to define.
- Capture: not as any software screenshot Snippy determines the area to be captured on the screen. The screenshot will be sent to the clipboard. To do this, you must mark the screen with the mouse as a pen to draw the area (as seen in the picture). It is also comforting to know that the image quality is kept at 100%.
- Possibility of saving: catch can then be saved in the clipboard so that the user can later use them as he/she pleases. They can be stored in many image formats: PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF. It is also possible to copy (the captured image) directly in your inbox.
- Customization: the "settings" menu on the software’s interface allows you to customize capture modes. Indeed, by pressing the right click of the mouse, you can change the color or thickness of the felt for marking-out.
- Operating system : Windows 9x/2000/XP.
- The software is easy to use.
- Simple Backup.
- Customizable software.
- No loss of quality during capture.
- Nothing special to report.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Friday October 26, 2012 02:48:41 AM