is a program designed for recovering files we have accidentally deleted. It is possible to use data on other media, like an iPod. Recovering an unsaved file on a third-party can also be done.
- Recovery: Recuva can recover files that have been deleted accidentally. It supports image, audio, documents files and even emails. It scans the hard drive, find the file and copy it to flash media. It is possible to use it on any rewritable data support.
- Copy: in case you forgot to save a document in Word for example, Recuva is able to recover it to avoid restarting the work. It searches for the most recent temporary copied files and displays them.
- Scan: it is able to perform a deep scan to recover damaged or deleted files for some time. The duration of treatment depends on the power of the computer and the hard drive size. To perform that task, you just have to indicate the file information to recover and Recuva does the rest.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent.
- Memory: 128 Mb.
- Required disk space: 2 MB.
- Effective for recovering damaged or deleted files.
- Intuitive, graphical and user-friendly user interface.
- It may be necessary to properly configure the software: In-depth analysis, restore folder structure, undeleted file analysis files.
Latest update on Tuesday March 5, 2013 11:56:49 AM