As its name already suggests, Video X Converter
is a utility that helps to convert video, music and photo so that they can meet any device and especially mobile devices’ formats.
- Conversion: Video X Converter can convert whether your video files, music tracks or photos in a matter of minutes. Apart from that, users are also given the possibility to extract audio sounds from video and save the output in MP3 files.
- Supported formats: for video files, you can convert *.RM, *.RMVB, *.AVI, *.WMV, *.ASF, *.MPG, *.MPEG, *.MPE, *M1V, *MPV2, *.MP4, *.DAT, *.MOV, *.VOB file to AVI-MPEG4, ASF-MPEG4, MP4-MPEG4, PSP-MPEG4, 3GP-MPEG4, AVI-DIVX file. You can also convert all files with audio to MP3 formats and *.BMP, *.JPG, *.GIF, *.TIF, *.PNG for image conversion.
- Compatibility: Video X Converter is entirely compatible with most popular digital portable devices that are present on the market such as MP3 player, MPEG4 device, Sony PSP, Apple iPod, PMP or 3G smart.
- Other options: the application supports batch conversion as well as batch setting of output file format. It is easy to have access to output folder and to converted files. Video X Converter is also built-in with playback and preview option to have a look at the element to be converted.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
- Hard Disk: 1 GB free space on system disc
- RAM: 256MB or above
- Processor: 1.0GHZ (basic), 2.0GHZ (recommend)
- DirectX 8.0 or later
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or later
- Real Player 10.0 or later
- QuickTime Player 6.5 or later
- Video X Converter is reliable in terms of speed and efficiency.
- User friendly interface for straight operation.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Wednesday June 5, 2013 05:46:04 AM