YouTube Video Player
is a tool for playing YouTube videos or video in FLV formats. Easy to use.
- Player: YouTube Video Player plays directly downloaded videos on YouTube without having to convert them in advance. Reading only FLV files, this tool is very easy to use and allows you to play other video files of the same format.
- Customizable settings: depending on the resolution of your video and your preferences, you can set it to be played in normal in size or in full screen. Moreover, you are also allowed to make a full zoom (in and out with 0,5X1/2/2) to read more than twice normal.
- Full Browser: YouTube Video Player includes basic buttons to control playback such as Play, Stop, Pause, Next, Previous, volume adjustment and so on. It is quite easy to handle, since it includes only the necessary buttons for video playback.
- Playlist: apart from that, YouTube Video Player allows users to create and manage playlist. They can select their favorite video tracks and filter them by title, artist name, date, and much more.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required disk space: 6 MB.
- YouTube Video Player is very convenient and easy to use.
- The file upload can be done by a simple drag-and-drop mouse.
- It displays thumbnails of each track during playback.
- This is a trial version. For the full version, you have to pay for a license.
Latest update on Wednesday March 26, 2014 06:32:31 AM