Telephone is not the only tool to communicate. You can also make calls from PC to PC. To do this, you have to use SpyXie Voice Chat
. It is a free telephone service enabling to connect to any other SpyXie Voice Chat
- TCP-IP protocol: SpyXie Voice Chat uses the TCP-IP protocol, and to profit from this benefits, users (both the receiver and the caller) must install the application on their computer systems. Just launch it, connect the equipment as microphone and headset, and you can start calling.
- Voice chat and voice conferencing: as told above, SpyXie Voice Chat enables to chat with one person. To do this, simply click on the avatar of the contact and make the call. However, the tool is very powerful and gives you the ability to chat with multiple contacts simultaneously or to discuss on conference calls.
- Interface: what is interesting with this tool is its easiness of use. In fact, all you have to do is to run the application, then create a session and access the network. The interface is well-designed with options and menus that are cleverly display to allow a better handling.
- Operating Systems: Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7.
- RAM: 512 MB
- Required disk space: 3 MB
- The intuitive interface makes it easy to handle.
- SpyXie Voice Chat enables to easily connect your computer to another one and run voice-chat sessions.
Latest update on Friday June 7, 2013 05:51:46 AM