AtomixMP3 can make everyone mix like DJ. It is a MP3 DJ mix software that is available and developed to mix music through your computer.
Key features :
- Power and ease of use: Indeed, there is no need to be a professional to animate your evenings; you can manage yourself your choice, your chains and your belongings and trust this software that will play and mix songs to your playlist.
- The mixing: It is not hard, you just need two titles. Then, drag a song on each deck to start. All its settings are available and easily identifiable on the software interface. And all you have to do is to synchronize instantly the beat of two decks, set the volume and balance the two pieces by moving the sliders depending on your choice, adjust the pitch, the bass and treble. After that, you can apply effects and replay the song. You also have the possibility to record your own mixes.
- 2 Decks: it has two decks and can supply the DJ with the usual 2 track MP3 player, pitching, cross fader, BPM.
- Recording: The user, after playing DJ has the opportunity to record his/her mix sessions and afterward burn them to CD or DVD media files!
- Operating system: XP / 2000 / ME / 9x / Vista / 2003 / 7
- Pentium® IV 1.7 Ghz / RAM: 512 MB
- Reliable in all its features
- Runs on modest configurations
- BPM synchronization
- Dated interface
- Few options and effects
Latest update on Wednesday August 8, 2012 02:15:06 PM