Want to extract tracks from your CDs ? Express Rip
is the best tool for that specific task.
- Use : an easy-to-use software that allows its users to make audio extraction. Before taking any action, the software gives all the detailed information that might be necessary like the duration of each track, the CD formats.
- Interface : an intuitive interface which helps its users to feel more comfortable and confident while using the software. Also, users can choose the tasks they want the computer to perform for them. In fact, all users have to do is just to insert the CD, make one click, and the software will do the rest.
- Customization : it is possible for users to personalize the extraction like : the file naming, the information that will appear on the ripped file, the way users wants the software make the extraction.
- MP3 encoder : users can choose the file bitrate whether the constant or the variable one. For the constant bitrate, it is possible to get a high quality encoding which is a little bit slower. Also, users can change the channel encoding mode like stereo, mono.
- Other options : the software make necessary adjustments on audio volume of the ripped tracks during the extraction. Also, extraction is not limited to CD tracks only because the software can work well on wma, m4q, aac, aiff, cda as well.
- OS : Windows 2000, XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Memory : 401kB
- CD Rom or DVD Disc drive
- A shareware that allows its users to extract digital audio tracks from CDs to the hard disk.
Latest update on Monday October 1, 2012 01:23:46 AM