Converting audio files is a simple task and does not require complicated knowledge. Application such as MP3 Converter Simple
would be sufficient. With its features, user does not have to hassle through bulky menus and tabs since it has been simplified.
- Conversion: MP3 Converter Simple is able to convert audio files from and into MP3, WAV, OGG and VQF formats. This enables you to have one track’s several versions, in multiple formats. The output formats quality will be the same as the original.
- Tag editing: MP3 Converter Simple supports adding and modifying embedded tags with every track. Whether ID3 V1 and MP3 ID3 V2 tags are seamlessly edited and it allows you to add information such as artist name, album title, author and so on.
- Easy: as it names suggests, MP3 Converter Simple is easy to use and only includes the needed buttons. Even formats number has been limited to the most used ones for you to save time and grasp its handling quickly.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 1 Mb
- MP3 Converter Simple is a useful and lightweight.
- Few CPU resources will be used when you run MP3 Converter Simple.
- It is only a trial version.
Latest update on Wednesday April 24, 2013 01:45:31 AM