In our days, video editing is no longer only dedicated to professionals. With VideoSpin
even amateurs and occasional users can also create, share and download short videos on the Internet.
- Video editing: being the simplified version of Pinnacle Studio, VideoSpin software allows users to create video clips accompanied with background music, titles and transitions. Moreover, this application helps us to edit video and photos by associating them with music. Once the clip created, just export in the desired format and that is all. It should be noted that its use does not require much time. Creating films can indeed be done quickly.
- Preview: this feature allows the user to control the appearance of the clip at each change before clicking the button "Make Movie" to validate the work. Once assembled, it can view and share the video. To do this, simply upload it to a PC or portable media device. The recording can be done in one of the most common video formats (AVI, MPEG, RealVideo ® or Windows Media). Once created, the video can be sent by e-mail as an attachment or downloaded directly on a famous sharing website such as YouTube or Yahoo! Video.
- Improvement: after acquiring deeper knowledge of video editing, the user can have at its disposal the most comprehensive functions by clicking on the link "Get More" on the top of the screen. Available improvements will then be displayed, such as codecs and additional transitions.
- Simple to use: VideoSpin is easy to handle. To edit a video clip, simply drag and drop video files, images and audio files in the hard disk of the PC and the video track or timeline. Then, for best effect, you must enrich the clip with a few transitions and titles.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Hard Disk: 170 MB of available space.
- It cannot capture from a camcorder.
- The export in certain formats requires a license.
Latest update on Monday December 17, 2012 01:17:20 AM