It is essential to have the right player and the spot on codecs to play a particular video file format. Flash Movie Player
, as its name suggests is destined for reading files or Shockwave Flash SWF format. It is signed EolSoft.
- Player: Flash Movie Player can play files in SWF format. You can rewind the video, animations, and even games while playing or executing them. This option facilitates access to a specific scene. A simple drag/drop is enough to enter the file to the application and start playback.
- Extraction: extracting a flash video from a projector file in .exe can be done easily. The output format will be saved in SWF format. Editing tools such as zoom, Quality Selector are right up its alley.
- Capture and hotkeys: capturing images from a flash video can also be done. Captured images are saved in JPEG format or bmp, according to the user’s needs. Shortcut keys can be assigned all actions.
- Operating System: Windows 9X, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- Processor: Pentium 266 MHz rate.
- RAM: 32 Mb.
- Disk Space: 450 KB
- Installation of Macromedia Flash Player required beforehand.
- Flash Movie Player offers a good image quality.
- It is easy to handle with a simple, graphical and multilingual user interface.
Alternative spelling :
Latest update on Thursday August 1, 2013 06:54:41 AM