is a software solution that enables to cut a large file into several smaller parts. It also has the necessary tools to look and create self-extracting file.
- Cutting: Xtremsplit is able to split a large file into several small parts in a few clicks. This is very easy to realize with its user-friendly and intuitive graphical interface. For that, you just have to choose the file, the number of parts and it does the rest.
- Montage: two solutions are proposed to assemble files. The first is to create self-extracting files. The second is to open the files and launch Xtremsplit assembly.
- Verification: to determine if a file is not corrupted after the montage, a MD5 digital signature is always delivered after cutting. This option is most useful to avoid loss of time caused by bad files.
- Compatibility: it is possible to cut and pick up files that go beyond 4 GB. It is compatible with not less than 28 file formats including: Xtremsplit v1.1 Cutkiller, HJSplit, FileSpliter 4.5, UltraSplitter, D Koup-v2.5, KFK v220.127.116.11, easySPLIT, Koup Koup, File Splitter Deluxe 4.0 Splitter, maxsplit Pro 3.1, Splitter 3.1, Chainsaw, Hacha, EasyFileCut, CoupeFichier v1.1, Wind 1.75, YoyoCut v2.50, Winfrag Lite v2.0, v1.0 Cluster, Turbo Cut File v2.22, MaxSplitter 1.53, Splitter v1.0, v2.1 Scieber and many others.
- Operating system: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent minimum.
- RAM: 256 MB minimum.
- Disk space required: 300 KB.
- It can support large files.
- Its intuitive and graphical user interface makes it easy to use.
- Compatible with a wide range of file formats.
Latest update on Tuesday April 16, 2013 01:25:57 AM