is a software for non-professionals to transform videos into Hollywood-like videos. This new version improves stability and includes some important features.
- Use: the first thing you have to do is to plug in your camcorder, digital camera or iPhone. Then, open iMovie and begin to import your videos. iMovie will organize them by Events. The next thing to do is to drop and drag the clips that will be used for your video into the project area and arrange them as you like it. Add titles and transitions with music background.
- Trailer: iMovie offers different trailer templates such as Romantic Comedy, Adventure, and Epic Drama, each of them has its own titles, soundtracks and graphics. You only need to select the video that matches your trailer.
- Audio: it also seamlessly integrates into iTunes that allows you to easily add soundtracks. But if you like, you can select from 19 audio effects. In addition, it is possible to enhance them by using noise reduction controls and a 10-band audio equalizer. On top of this, you can add jump or flip effects that correspond to your music.
- Effects: iMovie also comes along with several effects to enhance your movie: slow motion, fast forward, instant replay effects, rewind, flash, hold and much more.
- Export: once your movie is created, you can export it to iTunes so that you can watch it on your portable devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad or Apple TV. It is also possible to publish it to YouTube, Vimeo and MobileMe Gallery. Finally, you can impress your friends by sharing it on Facebook.
- CPU: 2.33 GHz
- RAM: 128 MB and 1GB for netbooks
- Graphics Memory: 128 MB
- Multilingual: Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Turkish and Ukrainian.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- It works best with DV formats.
- Very heavy.
- It needs time to master its handling.