Google Earth is a very popular geolocation software. It can be used as an aerial camera. Thanks to the different satellites in the space, you can get imagery of different part of the world in real time. You can now travel from your computer or your phone.
- Satellite imagery : In Google Earth, you can get different view of the moon, mars, earth and the sky. The application is indeed a very interesting concept that helps you explore the world from anywhere.
- Maps : you can now get available maps from your computer or your phone. Google Earth gives you some keys on important changes of the world with different updated maps. It has contributed a lot in terms of scientific researches.
- 3D: the application also gives 3D models of buildings, monuments, fountains, bridges, and museum. Nevertheless, some part of the world needs some updates. With the changing world, you will easily get a view of your city and everything around it.
- Sky : if you are a romantic or just a curious that want to have a better view of the sky including stars phenomenon. Google Earth will display a clear picture of the sky.
- Memory : 256 MB
- Hard drive : 400MB free space
- CPU : Pentium III, 500MHz
- Operating system : Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Network speed : 128Kbits/ sec
- Graphics card : DirectX9 and 3D capable with 64MB of VRAM
- It is very easy to use.
- It gives precise and wonderful pictures/images.
- Google Earth requires a minimum hardware requirement (see above) and a level of speed connection.
Latest update on Wednesday February 5, 2014 10:38:38 AM