Possibilty to download a version compatible with Linux or MacOS
Sending files to a server is sometimes necessary, especially for those who own a website. To do this, it is essential to use specialized software, like FileZilla Client
, a powerful FTP client that will assist the user in this task.
- Protocols: FileZilla Client supports several types of protocols. It uses FTP, FTPS or secured with FTP with SFTP SSH, SSL and FTP. The software also supports Internet Protocol version 6 or IPv6.
- Interface: this software has an interface divided into several areas, which gives an overview of current operations with more detailed information. Files will be sent to the server with a simple drag/drop.
- Configurable: the user can set several options related to the connection to server and to software behavior during file transfers. Transfer rate may, for example, be limited to save bandwidth. The use of a proxy is also feasible.
- Operating Systems: Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1
- RAM: 256 MB
- Required disk space: 6 MB
- Internet connection.
- This software can be downloaded free.
Latest update on Monday March 31, 2014 12:14:59 PM