Quick Media Converter, the latest version is a conversion software of audio and video. Indeed, it is capable of making the conversion of the most known audio and video formats.
- Rapid and reliable conversion: Quick Media Converter allows its users to convert to and from the formats: flv, avi, divx, Xvid, iPod, iPhone, PSP, 3GP, AVI, 3G2, DVD, VCD, MP3, MPEG, WAV, amr, vob, mp4, wma, h263, mov, m4a, XVID, TS, mpeg4. Moreover, it can also crop and capture from a webcam to avi divx format.
- News: the interface is faster than the preceding version, and an improvement of the installation process can also be distinguished. Now, users can extend their windows or go to full screen.
- Interface: Two modes are now available on the interface of the software: Easy and Expert. In order to add them to Quick Media Converter's list, you just have to Drag and drop your files or just use the buttons on the left. Choose your target format from the icons at the top of the program, tweak the settings (if needed only), pick a save directory and off you go.
- CamStudio: this option allows you to record what are on your screen so as to get tutorials and demo videos in AVI format. After that, you can convert them and put them on your phone, ipods, websites, blogs, etc.
- Min 250 Megas RAM
- Needs full admin rights for the installation
- Win64Bits in compatibility mode
- Good advanced options
- Screenshot and screen recording functions
- Lots of formats
- Bad translation
- Clunky controls
- Frequent crash