The creation of 3D animations is currently a frequent operation. In the past, this process was reserved only for professionals. 3DPlus 2
is a a software
for creating animations in few steps and which can be used by both professionals and novices.
- Predefined templates: 3DPlus 2 is an application specialized in creating 3D animations. Simple to use, the software does not require special knowledge in graphics. To proceed with, the user can start by using predefined models that are stored in 3DPlus 2's database. They can then customize them according to their preferences.
- Customizable: it is quite possible to customize all objects and tools integrated in the application. For instance, the user can change the position, the texture, size, brightness, contrast, color and many others. For an even impressive 3D animation, you can also add effects and filters to them.
- Recording: the user can get an overview of his/her work throughout the creation of the animation in question. Once s/he is satisfied with the work, s/he can then save it on the HDD or in another application for later use.
- Operating Systems: Dos, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
- Required disk space: 22 MB
- 3DPlus 2 is convenient and available for free.
- The result is quite realistic.
- It consumes heavy system resources.
Latest update on Thursday September 5, 2013 06:23:32 AM