It is always essential to put one’s iTunes library in order. BeaTunes
helps you to better organize your playlist so that you can take advantage of the BPM field in iTunes.
- BPM detection: also known as Beats Per Minute, this feature makes easier to find tracks of different BPM (slow dance, road trip or running songs.). If your files counts more than 10 songs, this tool can be of a great help. The aim is to help users to build playlists based on the tempo of the tracks.
- Missing files: it happens that a song cannot be read because the original file could not be found. Once this message appears, an option is offered to the user that is to “locate” the missing file. If the location cannot be found, users are suggested to delete the file. Another option is also to purchase the license and take advantage of its “Library Inspection”.
- Remove duplicates: BeaTunes can remove the different spellings of the same group or artist. In fact, this action is aiming at avoiding repetition and disorder.
- Other features: apart from all that, BeaTunes can create matchlists, set start and end times for a song, build playlist by dragging and dropping, fix and inspect multimedia library, and add tags to the songs as well.
- 64 Bit Intel processor
- 2GB RAM
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Latest Java 6 (use Apple Software Update)
- 2GHz Intel Core or faster
- 2GB RAM
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows7
- QuickTime 7.7 (part of iTunes)
- Internet connection.
- This is a very useful tool for iTunes’ owners.
- Full-featured and easy to use.
- Only 14 days of trial.
- Interface not very intuitive.
Latest update on Tuesday October 23, 2012 07:59:42 AM