Performing photo collage does not require too much knowledge in image editing. You just have to own the right tool. With just a few clicks and in a matter of minutes, you can do this with Shape Collage.
- Patent pending method: the application is using a very fast patent pending method to arrange your pictures. It primarily throws a bunch of photos on a page and then, you will have to arrange them according to your needs. Shape Collage uses logarithms, algebra, probability, math, and other stuff to make the collage perfect.
- Upload: as for the pictures to be processed, you will have to upload them from your computer, from your hard drive or a specified folder in your computer. If not, it is also possible to upload files directly from an album on a sharing website. Input supported formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, BMP, PNG, TIF or TIFF.
- Shape: depending on the user’s needs, it is possible to have hundreds of shapes: rectangle, letters, circle, heart, bears, cat, world map, Apple, Coca Cola, Macdonald, New York City, and other shapes that you will discover when using it.
- Customization: with Shape Collage, you will be given the opportunity to adjust the collage size, the size of the photos, their numbers as well as the spaces between them. It is also possible to change the background and the color of the border and then save it as JPEG, PNG or Photoshop PSD.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Shape Collage is free for personal use with no trial period.
- It is multilingual: Čeština, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Türkçe etc.
Latest update on Friday January 11, 2013 01:32:43 AM