Of course, Photoshop is a great and complete program, although, its use requires high-level of editing picture skills. Now, to make it easier, more than 300 Photoshop plug-in are now available. Harry’s filter
is one of them and is integrated with an easy to use plug-in.
- Plug-in: Harry's Filter was developed to provide a smart way to work with Photoshop. It is a plug-in embedding 69 image effects which can be applied to RGB, Grayscale, and to several Photoshop effects.
- Effects: Harry’s filter has ten main effects categories namely Color, Artistic, Gradients, Patterns, Warp, Noise, En/Decrypt, Other and Nature. Each one includes specific filter which vary from a category to another. Otherwise, minor features can also be used such as zoom, mirror paint effects, lightning and polar light effects, and so on.
- Convenient: as a plug-in, Harry's Filters is meant to make Photoshop’s use trouble-free. Indeed, it helps users to pick up an effect without hassling through all menus. This program also lets you try all the possibilities of each filter by creating random effects with the Jump button. And finally, there are options for saving and opening effect to save favorite’s one and to reuse them later.
- Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Required disk space: 740 KB
- This plug-in includes an Instant Preview check Box.
- Harry’s filter window is resizable.
- This software is free.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on Wednesday November 28, 2012 11:39:35 PM