Visual Basic Express Edition
is a free set of tools intended for Windows developers to allow them to create personalized applications by using basic and advanced settings.
- Objective: It allows you to create Windows applications based on .NET Framework. In addition, it is also includes the following advantages: execution of your new application, language interoperability and excellent safety.
- Interface: It is equipped with an intuitive drag and drop interface where you are guided step-by-step throughout the creation of your application. It also offers friendlier and useful start options.
- Creation of an application: When creating an application, the first thing you need to do is to create one or several forms that match a screen in the application. After that, fill in them with several “objects” such as buttons, texts fields, menus, etc. The writing of code lines is simplified by the new code editor for zooming in on code, highlighting method reference and overlaying powerful features. In addition, this software includes an error checker.
CPU: 1.66GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB (32 bit) or 2 GB (64 bit)
Free space disk: 3GB
Graphics card: DirectX 9
Win XP, Vista and 7
Win Server 2003 and 2008 SP2
- An extremely easy-to-use interface.
- Possibility to only show the most common commands.
- Several options.
- Beginners need time to learn it.
Alternative spelling :
VB Express, VB 2008 Express
Latest update on Tuesday November 13, 2012 07:05:38 AM