Sometimes, pressing on Ctrl+H is no longer enough to search for browser history. For more detailed information, MozillaHistoryView
is a software that you can rely on.
- Browser histories: the time the user downloads MozillaHistoryView, the application will automatically display all information about the browsing on a computer. This information includes URL, First visit date, Last visit date, Visit counter, Referrer, Title, and Host name.
- Installation: MozillaHistoryView does not require any installation since, once you have downloaded it, it runs automatically and shows you the list of visited Web pages and all information about it.
- Supported web browsers: with its enormous rebirth over the two past years, Mozilla Firefox has become more and more effective and full-featured. This application supports Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape Web browsers.
- Export: once you catch all the information about the history, MozillaHistoryView allows its users to export the data to text/HTML/Xml file formats. Very practical if you have to do some reports to your superior! For that, you just have to click on “Save Selected Items”.
- Operating System: Win 98, 2000, Me, Windows Xp, Windows NT 4.0, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- MozillaHistoryView is a practical tool for saving browser histories.
- Intuitive and convivial interface.
- It works only on Mozilla.
Latest update on Wednesday November 14, 2012 09:44:31 AM