Proposed by Firefox
is a tool that allows website users to translate WebPages instantly. It offers several features and some of them are detailed below.
- Translation: using Google translation services, gTranslate users can easily interpret any text just with a simple right-click of the mouse. The automatic language recognition enables to detect the source language to be translated to the desired language.
- Supported languages: gTranslate supports the translation to and from the following languages: Afrikaans, Batalan, Chinese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Romanian, Russian, Swahili, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, and more.
- User interface: gTranslate's interface offers a well-designed and intuitive interface. As told above, translating text can be done easily. Menus and options are simple to reach.
- Other features: for this version, gTranslate is compatible with Firefox 4 and enables to replace texts from input and text areas from fields. Alt attributes and image title can also be translated.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Firefox installed on the computer system.
- gTranslate offers to translate word, sentence and paragraphs easily.
- It only works on Windows operating system.
- Translation is not inch perfect.
Latest update on Wednesday September 11, 2013 03:43:14 AM