Downloading files, especially large files may take some time and may even damage the computer system. Thus, it is necessary to use tools like JDownloader
. It is a download manager enabling to optimize file download from your favourite websites.
- Download management: JDownloader works as a download manager developed in Java. Managing downloads, including speed accelerator (if the computer capacity allows), it simplifies transporting files from hosts like Rapidshare.com. Thus, any user can use it to facilitate downloads.
- Streaming: the program is able to proceed to download streaming files. This makes it very convenient. The user can also save more time in downloading. In addition to this function, it also includes Captcha recognition. Moreover, it can also perform automatic file compression.
- Encoding: apart from the features mentioned above, JDownloader also supports lots of links encoding. To do this, the user just has to encode and the program does the rest. In addition, it can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC files.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Hard Disk: 26 MB
- Java Runtime Environment (jre / jdk) 1.5 or higher
- JDownloader is effective and practical.
- It is multilingual (English, French, etc.).
- This is the latest published.
- GPL licensed.
Latest update on Friday August 30, 2013 05:30:13 PM