Indización de correo no deseado
What is Spamdexing?
Spamdexing is defined by search engines as all of the improper referencing techniques and methods. Spamdexing consists of adding keywords that have nothing to do with the page and hiding them from visitors. Thus, spamdexing is likened to spam because it is seen as deception, which is contrary to the interest of Internet users.
Some techniques that are often considered to be spamdexing are:
- Inserting keywords that are the same color as a page's background (invisible keywords)
- Adding keywords that have nothing to do with the page to the meta tags
- Repeating keywords (or keywords stuffing)
- Webpage hijacking (pagejacking)
- Abusive use of domain and sub-domain aliases. Submitting contents under different domain names is not allowed by most search engines and directories
- Over indexing pages in search engines